Business and Management
Submitted By shanail27
What is a reaction paper?
Reaction or response papers are designed so that you'll consider carefully what you think or feel about something you've read or seen.
Read or view whatever you've been asked to respond to read or view. While reading or viewing think about the following questions: • How do you feel about what you are reading (seeing)? • With what do you agree or disagree? • Can you identify with the situation? • What would be the best way to evaluate what you read or see?
Pre-writing for Your Reaction Paper
Keeping your responses to these questions in mind, complete as many statements as possible about what you read or saw.
1. I think that ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 2. I see that ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
3. I feel that ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
4. It seems that ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
5. In my opinion ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
6. Because ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
7. A good quote is ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
8. In addition…...